Monday, October 18, 2010

Craft Room Inspiration:Part Two

Are you ready for more craft room inspiration? :-)
I think the great thing about a craft room is that you can be a bit braver with colour and accessories. I am trying to become a bit more colour confident but I don't know if I am quite ready for bright coloured walls yet.
I am a fan of order and these rooms are beautifully organised and everything appears to have its own place, essential if you are sewing or crafting. I can't tell you how many times I have had to go searching for a spare bobbin or my quick unpick.  
I love how the storage in these rooms almost looks like art with all the colours and shapes.
I have come to the conclusion that creative spaces don't have to be big. It may be a corner of your dining room table, but as long as it is an area that inspires you, then it will do the trick.
I love the way that the owners of these rooms have thought outside the box in terms of storage.
Whether it be cupcake stands, old glass jars or rusty muffin trays, everything looks a dream.
I hope you have enjoyed some of these fantastic rooms as much as I have. Tomorrow, if I am brave enough, I will share some photos of my craft room in it's current state. :-)

2 comments:

I Dig This Life said...

Love!!! posting your link on 'Where People Create' page on FB.

http://www.facebook.com/wherepeoplecreate

Hope you'll visit us there for more inspirational art and craft rooms.

Anne-Marie said...

Oh wow...I'm green with envy looking at these cool work spaces.